Why you should choose Debt Free Direct
Debt Free Direct has been helping people with serious debts problems since 1997. Throughout this time we have become one of the UK’s largest personal debt advisers helping thousands of people every month. All our advisers are UK based and available to conduct a review without a prior appointment.
We know the damage and stress that debt can cause to people. This is why we campaign hard to have the whole debt industry more tightly regulated, so we can continue to help thousands of people each year.
We want to help the UK deal with debt better by providing debt help, advice and appropriate debt solutions to the people that need it most.
We will do this by:
- Treating every caller respectfully, recognising always that our role is to help and not to judge.
- Providing confidential and specialist best debt advice to everyone who asks, no matter how serious their debt problem.
- Delivering the debt solution that we recommend for the consumer, either in house or through best of breed business partners.
- Complying fully with the legal and ethical standards applicable to us.
- Lobbying for more regulation and responsibility in the debt advice sector.
- Investing in our working environment, our infrastructure and our team to improve the quality of what we do and the satisfaction we gain from doing it.
- Promoting our debt services to ensure they are brought to the attention of everyone with a serious debt problem or facing bankruptcy.
Here are five reasons to choose us:
Specialist advice recommending the best solution for you.
We never judge or point the finger, we simply listen, answer your questions, provide advice without obligation and recommend a solution that is right for you based on your circumstances.
Support every step of the way.
From recommending a solution to dealing with your creditors, we will be there for you at every stage of your journey to manage your debts.
We provide a complimentary courier service so you can be sure all documents are sent and received quickly and securely. We also check any benefits you’re entitled to and we offer a money saving service that finds the best deals for you to help make your money go further.
Always on hand to help.
Whether you are just looking for advice or you have a query about your debt solution, we have a dedicated Customer Care Team just a phone call away. We’ll deal with your creditors for you and help manage the calls and letters. When surveyed, 100% of customers said they were happy with the attention our IVA Customer Care Team gave their queries.
Advice you can trust.
We have helped thousands of people get their lives back on track so we understand what you are going through. Our experience and commitment to finding the best solution for each individual is why so many trust us to tackle their debts.